buy Wolfram SystemModeler 5.0.0 x64
Wolfram recently released SystemModeler 5.0, a cyber-physical system-level simulation and modeling platform. The latest version added Symbolic Parametric Simulation, Modular Reconfigurability and 200 New Built-in Components.
Our goal with SystemModeler is to provide a state-of-the-art environment for modeling, simulationa€”and analyticsa€”that leverages the Wolfram technology stack and builds on the Modelica standard for systems description (that we helped to develop).
SystemModeler is routinely used by the worlda€™s engineering organizations on some of the worlda€™s most complex engineering systemsa€”as well as in fields such as life sciences and social science. Wea€™ve been pursuing the development of what is now SystemModeler for more than 15 years, adding more and more sophistication to the capabilities of the system. And today wea€™re pleased to announce the latest step forward: SystemModeler 5.
As part of the 4.1, 4.2, 4.3 sequence of releases, we completely rebuilt and modernized the core computational kernel of SystemModeler. Now in SystemModeler 5, wea€™re able to build on this extremely strong framework to add a whole variety of new capabilities.
Some of the headlines include:
- Support for continuous media such as fluids and gases, using the latest Modelica libraries
- Almost 200 additional Modelica components, including Media, PowerConverters and Noise libraries
- Complete visual redesign of almost 6000 icons, for consistency and improved readability
- Support for new GUI workspaces optimized for different levels of development and presentation
- Almost 500 built-in example models for easy exploration and learning
- Modular reconfigurability, allowing different parts of models to be easily switched and modified
- Symbolic parametric simulation: the ability to create a fully computable object representing variations of model parameters
- Importing and exporting FMI 2 models for broad model interchange and system integration
More info: http://reference.wolfram.com/system-modeler/WhatsNew/WhatsNewIn50.html
About Wolfram Research
Wolfram Research is one of the world's most respected software companies. As pioneers in computational science they have pursued a long-term vision to develop the science, technology, and tools to make computation a force today and in the future. Mathematica is their core product that has launched modern technical computing and has now become the world's most powerful global computation.
Product: Wolfram SystemModeler
Supported Architectures: x64
System Requirements: PC / Macosx / Linux
Supported Operating Systems: Windows 7even and above / macOS 10.12 (Sierra), OS X 10.11 (El Capitan), OS X 10.10 (Yosemite),OS X 10.9 (Mavericks) / Ubuntu, Debian, openSUSE, Fedora